Press Release Half-Price Special through April 3, 2017
No matter what stage you’re at in growing your business—just starting out, seeking to expand, or struggling to hold your market share—nothing serves better to keep you in the public eye than top-notch PR.
How many thousands of dollars have you sunk into advertising, with little or nothing to show for your investment? That’s because advertising is recognized for what it is: You talking about You. PR, on the other hand, has the power of word of mouth. It’s other people talking about you.
But to get that started, you have to get the word out to the people who do the talking. That’s what a Press Release is all about.
What Can a Press Release Bring to You and Your Company?
- Instant Exposure in local and/or national magazines and newspapers
- Invitations to Be a Guest on TV and Radio Shows
- Branding as Industry Expert
- Highlighting of Your Community Leadership
- Affordable Marketing to Huge Targeted Audiences
- Increased Sales – Impress Potential Customers with the Benefits of Your Offering
- More Traffic to Your Website – on which you can capitalize to build your contact list
- Recognition from Reporters – who Will Be On the Lookout for You in the Future
- Increased Exposure Online through Keyword Dominance
- Cost-Effective Access to Deep-Pocket Investors
Best of all, it can do all that for you without breaking the bank!
Sample Press Release:
DISCLAIMER and TERMS: In what follows, “we” refers to Chiwah Slater, AWriteToKnow.com, and our partners and affiliates: Your purchase constitutes a contractual agreement and all monies paid are nonrefundable. If you are dissatisfied with the contents of a Press Release, let Chiwah know and we will do everything in our power to meet your reasonable expectations. You accept sole responsibility for submitting the Press Release to the target publications and/or media; we are in no way and at no time responsible for submission of Press Releases. No guarantee that your Press Release(s) will be picked up by media and/or news agencies is intended or implied in connection with this offer.