Thank you for your Press Release order!
You have reserved and paid for one (1) Press Release.
You have until Novenber 1, 2017 to use your Press Release.
The following list is by no means exhaustive, but considering these questions should help you identify newsworthy announcements:
- Are you introducing a new product or service? Offering special pricing?
- Do you have services or products you can bundle together into a special package?
- Are you celebrating a business anniversary?
- Is someone about to be promoted?
- Have you landed a big client?
- Are you doing something innovative?
- Are your employees extraordinarily loyal? Why?
- Are you forming a new strategic alliance or developing something in collaboration with another company?
- Has someone done a survey that casts your business in a positive light?
- Have you won a contest or award of some sort?
- Could you host a contest?
- Are you hosting a special event?
- Are you making some noteworthy contribution to a client or to the community?
Photos: Do not include photos with Press Release. Instead, wait and send them if and when the target publication(s) or media program(s) request them.
To initiate the Press Release writing process, please call Chiwah at 760-586-5392. If she is not available to speak with you, please leave a message. PLEASE SPEAK CLEARLY. She will get back to you in a timely manner so we can begin the process.
The next step will be to email the following to us at AWriteToKnow@gmail.com, using the subject line “Write My PrePaid Press Release”:
- An overview of the information you want covered in the Press Release, with any relevant details. The more substantiating information, third-party verifications, etc. you provide, the higher your chances of the Press Release being picked up.
- Your name, your company name (and address, if relevant), and a phone number where you can be reached during the day.
- The names of publication(s) you plan to send the Press Release to.
- If you plan to submit to one or more single publications, give us the name of the reporter(s) or editor(s) you are targeting with the Press Release.
- If you plan to submit to free or paid online Press Release sites, identify those sites so that we can be sure to meet their guidelines.
- The date you want the information to appear. (Be sure to consult the media’s website to make sure you have enough lead time, and add a week for the writing. Example: If the publication states that they must receive the Release two weeks prior to intended publication date, allow at least three weeks.)
- Any Keywords you want the Press Release to rank for if you plan to submit it online.
The writing of the Press Release: We will write the Release based on the information you provide. Please make sure that all the information is correct; we assume no liability for any incorrect information you provide to us.
If further information or verification would improve your Press Release, we will contact you via email and/or phone. Please return our calls in a timely manner to ensure timely results. We are not responsible for any delay or omissions due to your failure to respond to our calls and/or emails.
If you are dissatisfied with the contents of a Press Release, let us know right away and we will do everything in our power to meet your reasonable expectations.
Submission of Press Release: You are entirely and solely responsible for submitting the Press Release to the target publications and/or media. We assume no responsibility for submission of Press Release.
NO GUARANTEE OF PUBLICATION OF THE MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THE PRESS RELEASE IS INTENDED OR IMPLIED IN THIS AGREEMENT. Your purchase constitutes a contractual agreement and all monies paid are nonrefundable.
Please contact us at 760-586-5392 if you have questions.
Thank you again for your business. We will do our best to serve you well.