Your book, YOUR way!
Writing a book is a big project. But we’ve never met an author who regretted having made the commitment. Why? Let us count the benefits:
- A sense of accomplishment and enhanced self-esteem
- The joy of self-expression
- The satisfaction of knowing your book will help, educate, and/or entertain others
- The recognition and respect that come with being a published author
- A meaningful legacy that will live beyond the few years you walk this earth … .
- And, if you’re in business, your book is the best tool in the world to make you stand out as THE authority in your field.
In addition, the process of becoming a published author is likely to bring you some surprises — for example, you may be surprised to find healing emotional release through writing, or insights that lead to new conclusions and new possibilities for expanding your business and/or your life.
Many would-be authors remain in would-be limbo for years out of fear of what they perceive as the immensity of the project. Others end up feeling shortchanged after buying into shortcut approaches, including the ever-popular idea of compressing the process into a single weekend.
It’s true that writing and publishing a book is a complex process, but there are ways to go about it without letting it overwhelm you. And because there’s so much involved, it’s not one we recommend rushing through.
Can you become a published author in a weekend? Perhaps. If you have a detailed outline and work your tail off from dawn through the wee hours Saturday and Sunday in a pressure cooker, relentlessly driven by a demanding mentor, you might complete a first draft in a weekend. Will you enjoy the process? Maybe, if you’re a strong type-A personality. If you’re not, chances are that by the end of the weekend you will never again want to look at the book you started.
Should you write your book in a weekend? Only if you’re writing a book for your business and your sole objective is to get it done. Otherwise, you’ll do better to take the time to invest your heart and soul in your book. Even if you decide to have us ghostwrite it for you, you’ll want it to come from the core of your being.
Teamwork makes authoring fast … and stress-free!
If that sounds to you like a recipe for disaster, relax. This is not one of those sites where you learn a few things and then are left to implement everything on your own. You can do it that way if you wish, but you’ll get much further in a shorter amount of time if you let our experts guide you and perhaps even take some of the heavy lifting off your shoulders.
Make our team YOUR team
At A Write To Know, we’re here to serve you with top-quality coaching for the parts of your book you want to do yourself and done-for-you services for the rest. Working together, we’ll create a book you can be proud of, one that hooks your readers as it communicates your message clearly and enjoyably.
And along the way, we’ll help you find just the right options to get your book out to the reviewers and influencers who can bring you tons of readers in your target audience.
What are your next steps?
- Find out what clients say about working with us..
- Check out the Resources tab at the top of the site to find the services you need.
- CALL US at 1-442-615-0399 or EMAIL US at AWriteToKnow@gmail.com to discuss your idea or book in progress and discover how easily we can work together to make your authoring dreams come true!
To your authoring success,
Chiwah Carol Slater and the ‘A Write To Know’ Team